Für den Inhalt dieser Seite ist eine neuere Version von Adobe Flash Player erforderlich.

Adobe Flash Player herunterladen

We are the perfect solution when it comes to toolmaking, Special purpose machine engineering, robot systems, devices and clamping collets.

Robot Systems



Products >

Toolmaking | Special Purpose Machine Engineering | Robot Systems | Devices | Clamping Collets

The fascination

 

of speed

   

and precision

It is impossible to imagine modern production without robots.


Your benefits:

Your production can be running day and night. A robot does not require sleep, breaks, … etc..

Imagine having three employees for the sorting of workpieces. You are able to use 80% of the capacities of these employees for eight hours a day; the remaining 20% are spent on breaks, toilet breaks etc. And now imagine having an employee who is working for you 24 hours a day. It doesn't need breaks or sleep and it will be happy if you provide it with a little bit of electricity.

As an entrepreneur, which employee would you choose? >

Robot welding system for the welding of frame elements

>

Chain conveyor for component feed

 
 
 

>

Projection welding machine with automatic feed and cooling unit

>

Thread-forming unit

>

Handling robot for the gripping of the individual parts and the placement in the clamping unit

>

Handling robot for the removal of the finished workpieces

>

2 two-way clamping units on transfer system

4 welding robots for the simultaneous welding of the frame elements

 

Für den Inhalt dieser Seite ist eine neuere Version von Adobe Flash Player erforderlich.

Adobe Flash Player herunterladen

The individual parts are placed onto the corresponding chain conveyor. At the projection welding machine station, additional weld-on parts are mounted and formed in the thread-forming unit. The provided individual parts will be removed by a handling robot at two removal positions. This robot alternatingly places these parts into the two clamping units. The welding is carried out by the simultaneous working of 4 welding robots on one clamping unit. After the welding is completed, the finished frame elements are removed by another handling robot and positioned in one of the pallet positions according to a defined stacking pattern.

Robot welding cell for a shift fork

>

4-station indexing table with infeed system for workpieces

>

3 welding robots DR 3000

>

Removal handling

>

Welding exhaust gas vent

>

Burner system with wire feed and forced safety switch-off

Robot welding cell for the spot welding of 4 different crashbox variations

>

Robot for the handling of spot welding guns


>

Spot welding gun as servo welding gun

>

Robot technology with two lifting gates on 2 stations

>

Tip dresser

>

Safety housing

>

Robot control with control panel

>

Machine control Siemens S7

 

Our reference list shows you how many other companies decided to go with us. Just contact us and let our qualified specialists advise you ...more


References Images Videos Contact
Loading

Menu





Did we awaken your interest?

Simply fill out the form below and press send. We will do the rest. We will be happy to invite you to have a cup of coffee a tour premises and to show you what's behind the name WESOBA Werkzeug- und Sondermaschinenbau GmbH.

Contact us


Facts and Figures

WESOBA GmbH was founded in:
1992

The annual turnover is:
ca. 7 Mio

Production area:
3500m²

Number of employees:
80

Number of apprentices:
1

Number of students:
2

Number of CAD workstations:
16

Maximum tool dimensions:
4500 mm x 2500 mm x 1200 mm

Facts and Figures


References

Over the years, WESOBA Werkzeug- und Sondermaschinenbau GmbH has developed into a renowned supplier for the Automotive Industry. The quality provided by us even showed prestigious companies in Germany and Europe that WESOBA can be more than just a potential supplier.

   

Our diverse know-how in all fields of toolmaking and special purpose machine engineering enables us to react to the requirements of our customers in a flexible manner. The following list of references confirms this statement.

References


wesoba
Facebook Facebook Vimeo Vimeo
LinkIn LinkedIn LinkIn YouTube
LinkIn MySpace LinkIn Twitter